Location: Sarasota, Florida
Ms. Selvaraj primarily practices in the areas of residential and commercial real property transactions.
Natasha was born in Toronto, Canada, and moved to Florida in 2013. Natasha obtained her degree in Business Management from the University of Western Ontario in London, Canada and then attended the Fredric G. Levin College of Law at the University of Florida, where she received her Juris Doctor in 2016.
While attending law school, Natasha served as a Managing Editor for the University of Florida, Journal of Law & Public Policy. She was also a coordinator for the Student Recruitment Team and the law school’s Orientation Program. Natasha practices in the areas of residential and commercial real estate transactions. In her free time, Natasha enjoys cooking, traveling, and Netflix.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Commercial & Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Florida, 2016
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- J.D. – 2016
- University of Western Ontario, London, Canada
- Bachelor of Arts, Business Management – 2013
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- Realtor Association of Sarasota-Manatee