Attorney Andrew Conaboy is a partner at Berlin Patten Ebling PLLC. Andrew focuses his practice in the areas of residential and commercial real property transactions, including lender representation and business assets transactions.
Upon graduating law school, Andrew began a judicial clerkship for the Honorable Justice J. Michael Eakin of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. Following his clerkship, Andrew practiced law in both the private and public sector in several roles in Pennsylvania before moving to Florida and working for the 12th Judicial Circuit Court as court counsel. Prior to joining Berlin Patten Ebling, Andrew became a licensed Realtor® in the Sarasota and Lakewood Ranch area.
Andrew brings not only legal knowledge and experience to his practice and clients, but also the perspective and proficiency gained as a licensed real estate agent. Andrew is a dedicated advocate for the rights and interests of every client, and prides himself on building lasting relationships with each client he is fortunate enough to represent.
Andrew was born and raised in Scranton, Pennsylvania and moved to Venice, Florida in 2014. He attended the University of Scranton where he attained his Bachelor of Science degree in International Business in 2007. He graduated from Widener University Commonwealth Law School in 2010, where he attained his Juris Doctor degree.
In his spare time, Andrew enjoys playing and watching sports, spending time at the beach and pool, and taking in all this beautiful area has to offer with his wife, children, and friends.
Areas of Practice
- Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Estate Planning
- Lender Representation
- Business Assets Transactions
- Florida, 2014
- Pennsylvania, 2020
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School
- J.D. – 2010
- University of Scranton, Scranton, PA
- Bachelor of Science, International Business, 2207
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- Sarasota County Bar Association Real Property Section- Past Chair
- Realtor Association of Sarasota-Manatee
- Venice Area Board of Realtors
- Englewood Board of Realtors
- Punta Gorda Board of Realtors
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School Alumni Association Board Member
- The Florida Bar
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Awards & Recognitions
- Recognized since 2021 as “One to Watch” by Best Lawyers
- Recognized since 2020 as the “Best Real Estate Attorney” by the Venice Gondolier Best of Venice Reader’s Choice Awards
- Received the Exceptional Service Award from the Venice Area Board of Realtors in 2022