Ashley Hutson, formerly Ashley McAlhaney, focuses her practice on Estate Planning, Trust Administration, and Probate.
Ashley was raised in the Pacific Northwest, growing up at the base of the Cascade Range near Seattle, Washington, and attending the University of Washington for undergraduate studies and law school. Ashley is completing her LL.M. in Taxation through the University of Washington and has been admitted to the Washington State Bar since 2015. Ashley moved to Florida in February 2023 and has been with Berlin Patten Ebling since March 2023. Ashley ran her own Estate Planning firm in Washington State for seven years before joining a well-respected Estate and Business Planning law firm in Seattle. When the opportunity to join Berlin Patten Ebling presented itself at the end of 2022, Ashley decided to move to Saint Petersburg.
Ashley is passionate about travel, seeing live music, and spending time with her kids, extended family, and friends outside of work.
St. Petersburg, Florida
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Wills, Trusts, Ancillary Documents
- Advanced Trust and Charitable Planning
- Probate & Trust Administration
- Business Formation
- Business Succession
- Tax Planning and Asset Protection
- Washington State, 2015
- Florida, 2023 (expected April 2023)
- LL.M. in Taxation, University of Washington School of Law (expected April 2023)
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2015
- B.A., Political Science and Spanish, University of Washington, 2008
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association
- The Florida Bar (expected April 2023)