Kathryn practices primarily in the areas of commercial and residential real property transactions, including, without limitation, developer representation, landlord and tenant representation, and purchaser and seller representation in connection with residential and commercial real estate transactions.
Kathryn was raised in Tampa, Florida. She obtained her Bachelor’s degree in Finance and her Master’s degree in International Business from the University of Florida. She attended the University of Florida Levin College of Law, where she received her Juris Doctor in 2017. After graduating law school, Kathryn moved to the Orlando area and accepted a position at Walt Disney World assisting in-house counsel with real estate development and compliance issues. She joined Latham, Luna, Eden & Beaudine, LLP in 2018, where she worked until joining Berlin Patten Ebling, PLLC.
Kathryn is licensed to practice law in the State of Florida and the District of Columbia. She is a member of the Hillsborough County Bar Association, the Orange County Bar Association, and Commercial Real Estate Women Tampa Bay. Kathryn also volunteers as a guardian ad litem for the 13th Circuit Court Guardian Ad Litem Program.
When not working or volunteering, Kathryn enjoys spending time with her family, friends, and staying active and working out.
St. Petersburg, Florida
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Developer Representation
- Lender Representation
- Contract Disputes
- Florida 2018
- District of Columbia 2019
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- J.D. – 2017
- University of Florida Hough Graduate School of Business, Gainesville, Florida
- M.A. in International Business – 2014
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- B.S. in Business Administration-Finance – 2013
- H.B. Plant High School, Tampa, Florida
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Commercial Real Estate Women Tampa Bay