Mallory Bauer, formerly Mallory Moretti, practices in the areas of residential real property transactions and condominium development work, including but not limited to real estate closings, contract and lease preparation, negotiation, and seller financing.
As a true native, Mallory was born and raised in Sarasota, Florida. After graduating from Pine View School, she went on to obtain her Bachelor’s degree from the University of Central Florida, where she graduated magna cum laude. Continuing her Education at Stetson University College of Law, she was a member of the Judge John Scheb Inn of court, FAWLS (Florida Association for Women Lawyers at Stetson) and the Food Law Society. Mallory was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2018. When not working, Mallory loves to spend her time with her husband and dog outdoors, reading a good book, or watching a good movie.
Lakewood Ranch, Florida
Areas of Practice
- Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Florida, 2018
- Stetson University College of Law, Gulfport, FL
- J.D. – 2015
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Bachelor of Science, Psychology, Minor Legal Studies – 2012
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar, Member 2018
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- Real Estate Association of Sarasota-Manatee