Tim Rudge has been practicing law since 2005, when he was admitted to The Ohio Bar. Following a move to Lakewood Ranch, Florida, he was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2012. Tim’s experience has primarily been in civil litigation in Ohio and Florida. His civil litigation experience includes complex commercial litigation, business disputes, real property disputes, and contract disputes. He has aggressively litigated cases from intake to trial conducting both jury and bench trials.
Tim grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio, until he moved with his family to Youngstown, Ohio, in middle school. He graduated from Youngstown State University with a bachelor’s in Political Science and received a J.D. from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Lansing, Michigan. Tim lives in Lakewood Ranch with his family, and enjoys spending time with them at Disney World.
Areas of Practice
- Admitted to the Florida Bar, 2012
- Admitted to U.S. District Middle District of Florida, 2013
- Admitted to the U.S. District Southern District of Florida, 2017
- Admitted to the Ohio Bar, 2005
- Admitted to U.S. District Northern District of Ohio, 2005
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing Michigan
- J.D. – 2004
- Youngstown State University
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science – 2001, cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Sarasota Bar Association
- Manatee Bar Association