Will is a Partner and shareholder at Berlin Patten Ebling, PLLC. Will focuses his practice in the areas of commercial and residential real estate transactions, including, Developer representation, Landlord representation, Lender representation and Purchaser/Seller representation.
Will has handled complex matters throughout the state of Florida and his transactional experience specifically includes transactions involving shopping centers, industrial/office parks, manufacturing facilities, restaurant chains, convenience stores, gas stations, retail chains, corporate transactions, large and small residential projects, and raw land for development.
In order to deliver the greatest value to his clients whether they are buyers, sellers, developers, investors or lenders, Will focuses on one thing above all others: the Client.
“I have incredibly high expectations for myself and my team here at Berlin Patten Ebling. The Client always comes first, and my team and I strive to keep our clients happy–and coming back to us—through hard work, advocacy, and innovative thinking.”
Accessibility and responsiveness to his Clients have proven to be the cornerstones of Will’s practice.
Will was born and raised in Sarasota, Florida, and currently serves on the Board of Directors at the Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce. He attended undergraduate at the University of Central Florida, where he attained his Bachelor of Science degree cum laude and served as the Chief Justice of the Student Body. He attended law school at the Florida State University College of Law. Will lives on Siesta Key with his wife Sloane, their son Maverick, and daughter Bowie.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Corporate Matters Related to Structuring Real Estate Transactions
- Land Use and Zoning Matters
- Developer Representation
- Lender Representation
- Contractor and Builder Representation
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Short Sale Purchase and Sale Transactions
- REO Real Estate Closings
- Contract Disputes
- Business Transactions
- Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida
- J.D. – 2009
- University of Central Florida
- B.S. – 2005
- Honors: Chief Justice of The Student Body
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Sarasota County Bar Association, Member
- Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance, Member
- Realtor Association of Sarasota-Manatee, Member