SARASOTA RESIDENTIAL REAL ESTATE LAWYERS
Whether you are buying or selling residential real estate in Florida you want to be assured that the agreements you sign and the property you are purchasing will not come with unwanted surprises. We want to protect your interests and ensure that the transaction goes smoothly. At Berlin Patten Ebling, we bring peace of mind to our clients by providing a full range of residential real estate services. You can relax knowing that you are getting the best service and the best protection possible.
We can serve as your closing agent — providing you the benefit of having a representative who is knowledgeable in real estate law involved throughout the process — most often for the same amount that you would spend on a title agency. It’s important to note that if any legal questions arise throughout the transaction, our real estate lawyers can provide legal advice; a title agency cannot. Don’t be fooled when a title company tells you that they have in-house counsel. Their in-house counsel’s duty is to represent the title company, not to represent you directly.
Berlin Patten Ebling has distinguished its residential closing practices by using the most advanced closing technology. Our experienced real estate attorneys represent buyers and sellers with respect to all real estate matters, including:
- Negotiating terms of the real estate purchase and sales agreements
- Drafting residential real estate contracts
- Reviewing contracts to ensure clients’ interests are protected
- Explaining material contract terms to ensure clients fully understand
- Reviewing and analyzing the status of title to the property
- Resolving title issues
- Reviewing Surveys and resolving survey issues
- Preparing and/or reviewing closing documents
- Reviewing loan documents and mortgage agreements
- Discussing types of ownership and title to the property.
TITLE SERVICES IN VENICE, LAKEWOOD RANCH, SARASOTA AND THROUGHOUT SOUTHWEST FLORIDA
Contact us to schedule a consultation in which we can answer your questions and recommend the best steps to take. We serve clients throughout Southwest Florida from offices in Sarasota, Venice and Lakewood Ranch.